Adam went and got his hair cut the other day and decided to change things up. He got a blue gel put in his hair. It really brought out the color in his eyes! Quite the blue don't you think! He was just happy it washed out so easily!
I am sure when you think Orange, there is always some lound distinct memory, feeling, or opnion that comes to mind. That is our family. We are orange! We are happy, we are sad. We are good, we are bad. We ARE opinionated, and we have lots to say. We are orange!
I live in Utah with a bunch of boys! My sweet husband Adam, My even sweeter sons Malac and Daxtin, and our awesome puppy dog Osmos (a mini schnauzer). I stay at home with my boys, but am thinking about going back to school! Oh the adventures life brings. Hang on tight don't want to fall off of this ride, Can't wait to see what happens next!
No comments:
Post a Comment