Saturday, February 7, 2009
mr. magoo
well our Mr. Magoo, has managed to accomplish a lot lately. He first of all lost our camera, because he is so very tall and has such a long reach if it's on the counter its probably not safe. Speaking of his height and length.... Our boy is 28 lbs, and about 34ish in. I say ish, because Mr. Magoo threw a tantrum when asked to get on the scale, so we had to use the infant scale and he was too long to measure length. so she guess-ta-mated. Anyhow he is in the 90th % on height and only 5th% on weight. The pediatrician guessed that he'll be about 6ft 1in when he is fully grown. Crazy huh. He also has decided to try to give up naps. but I am not giving in with out a fight! He sings and cries and talks for sometimes up to 3 hours when he finely gives in and falls asleep. I'm not ready to give up naps he's too grumpy without them... Well I hope to find the camera again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't give up the nappy Malac! You'll spend your whole adult life chasing it back down.
ReplyDelete