
I know it's early, and I know things can happen. I know it's hard to see but were excited and want to share, were finely having # 2! I'm not due till some where around October 27th. The NP wasn't sure which of the 2 dates I gave her to go off of so she did an ultra sound herself and she thought it was the later date, the other date would have been Sept. 26th. I like that one better personaly! But anyhow we just thought everyone might want to know. It's the little "peanut" on the left side. The big black space is my bladder, which I was informed was quite large!

AHHH! We're so SO excited for you! Now we want to live closer even MORE! CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you know that I read your blog, but I do! :) This is Amiee by the way. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you! Hope you haven't been feeling too sick!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for another new baby for the family! Congrats.
ReplyDelete