Well we found a bed rail that fit Malac's big boy bed. Which is really hard. So I put it together, and put it on his bed. Malac didn't like it one bit! He kept saying "take it off!" So Then mommy got the bright idea to surprise him. I go all of his room ready. I told daddy I thought that if Malac woke up in his big boy bed, he would would be surprised and just wake up and play, and suddenly like his big boy bed. So that's just what mommy did. I made sure it was all Malac proof and got him out of his crib, put him in his big boy bed checked in on him for a while and went to bed. Well at 2 am Malac woke up for what ever reason and realized he wasn't in his crib. He screamed and took a long time to go back to sleep. Daddy was happy when he got to hear "you were right" from mommy. Next time he falls asleep in his own bed, not waking up in a strange bed! In other news, I finely got my label maker. I am very excited! I love to label. I have to hold my self back to not label everything in sight. But I did label Malac's room. All his toys and what not. I am planning on printing out pictures to go with the tittles. It's pretty cool. I can't wait to get at my crafting things!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the new room. And the new blog background. I totally want you, your label maker, and your little vacuum to come spend some time with me.
ReplyDelete