Thursday, January 1, 2009

New year

I am kinda lame and haven't been great at carrying my camera with me. But I just thought I would do some updating! We have kept busy. We have had lots of family stuck here in Yakima. It has been so fun, and busy, and of course with 18 people around it's loud. Malac of course loves every minute of it. If it's not obvious that every one is there, he is hollering, hi and what not, making sure someone is there.
For New Year we were at families house celebrating. The girls danced and sang with the kids songs from "Mama MIA" and then everyone played a few rounds of a game on the TV called BUZZ. It's a lot of fun everyone has a buzzer and races to answer fun questions. Even the kids love it. There was a lot of food and Malac had more then his share of blue berries. Adam and I took turns putting Malac to bed. But it didn't work, he got to stay up till 12 too.
I was able to get out and do some shopping with the girls at Macys, it was lots of fun. Then we got back and Malac was playing with his cousins in a box fort they built. I went over and stuck my head in and commented on how their boxes smelled like poop, pine trees, and smelly feet. The two older boys said "It's Malac!" so I pulled Malac out the little port hole and sure enough the blue berries returned! Malac was soaked, waste down in liquid poo, with little flex of blueberry skins. It made for a delightful evening! So our new year is off to an exciting start, Hows yours!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. That is a graphic description of Malac's blueberry poo. Thanks.

    Had so much fun seeing you.

    ReplyDelete