Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Pretend
Malac has been really into pretending lately. It has been really fun to watch. He has parented to be mommy and tried to put her shoes on, he has pretended to be a pilot and fly airplanes in daddy's head phone, and controller, and he has pretended to use daddy's other headphones as a tool belt. He is pretty cute! On thing he didn't pretend on was, I had picked up a baby carrier for Nichole, and it had a picture of a baby on it. He took it and ran saying "baby". I asked where the baby was and he pointed to the box. He apparently thought there was a baby in the box for him not a baby carrier! He was very disappointed when I showed him there was no baby inside, only stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha! Love it! Aaron says that he looks a lot like his Papa in the toolbelt picture.
ReplyDeleteCute kid.
ReplyDelete