Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas take 2!

Christmas day was early, as usual, my fault. I just don't want to miss out on anything. We had lot of fun opening gifts. I was worried that after Christmas with my parents Malac would have issues opening others gifts and it wouldn't be pretty. But he did really well and was often kept busy enough to be distracted. The only exception was when "Santa" gave papa a tractor for Malac to play with, since he is always taking papa's from him. Papa told Malac the gift was to both of them and Malac gave Papa a good tug-o-war- over the gift. It was pretty silly.


Papa and Mamom opening their gift.




I just love this picture of Malac! It looks like the baby from the sunscreen ad.

Osmos found his gift, by smelling. He wouldn't let the kids near it! It was chicken!!! yum!

Logan was very excited!











Lovely picture of our mad scientist!
















Malac is wide awake as you can see he needed a banana to help perk up. Merry Christmas!!!
P.S. I just want to say, I have learned so much this year. And although I always knew it, I KNOW it now, and that is how much my husband loves me. I am in awe of him and his strength. And I have learned just how much I love him. Thank you Adam!




No comments:

Post a Comment