Sunday, January 18, 2009

Messy

Things are messy at our house right now, and I am trying not to care! If you don't know me well, I like to have things clean and organized. My dream shopping spree wouldn't be at Macy's(although I wouldn't argue or not love that) My dream shopping spree would be at some where like the CONTAINER STORE. I would deck out every room with labels, bins, baskets, containers, and try to make them all cute, and maybe even matchie matchie by room.... Why do you ask I am going off about a messy house and the container store??? Well, I was sitting here in the chair, and thought that it was funny that when I started this blog I started it with 2 intentions 1) so family who is far away could keep up on what is up with us, as I hate talking on the phone and 2) to keep things real. Not to say what I blog isn't real, I just had read lots of blogs and they seem so......Fake.... Like every thing is cotton candy and roses. And that's not real life. It makes me smile when I snap a picture of Malac with gunk all over his face or throwing a temper tantrum, because its real. It may not be pretty, but its real. I posted one of my fave paintings I did. I like it because of the colors used and because it's messy, almost an organized mess. Maybe that's how I am OK with messes on faces and canvases. I'm not saying my life is a mess or anything, it's not, I am very happy and content where I am at in life, but it's not perfect, and I don't think anyones is ( you are welcome to dispute this, but I think I am right). Sorry I know I am wordy, I just wanted to say, Sometimes a little messy is a good thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment