Thursday, December 18, 2008

Preparing for Christmas


Today, and much of this week has been preparing for the holidays. With this Christmas season, Snow has of course come, unfortunately not as much as I'd like (lots) We got approx. 1 inch or less. Anyhow I decided to sweep off our porch and let Malac play in the snow. I go him all bundled up and ready and as I thought "good thing he has a diaper on and isn't being potty trained, or he'd have to go right now!" He had a I'm in a hot snow suit and can't move melt down. I'd rather have that then any potty accident!


We cleaned the house and this evening I have been quite the baker! I love to take in to Adam's work yummy goodies around Christmas. It's fun for me to bake, the coworkers quite often devour anything I bring and this way I get to taste yummy treats without having them around me waiting for me to eat them all. I made cookies and at their thankful request pumpkin bars. It's very fun for me!








Lastly while I was cleaning up today I found an ad that had been left out from one of the online Christmas orders. I looked at it twice. I think it looks quite a bit like Truxton. maybe he secretly did a little modeling on the side. He sure is cute enough to have! what do you think??

2 comments: