Then we opened gifts. Malac didn't understand last year. We ended up opening them up for him. But not this year. Rarely was there a gift open with out Malac's help. He loved ripping the paper. even if he could see what it was if there was still paper on the gift, it had to come off. His favorite, I think was his new Dump truck from grandma and Grandpa. He wanted it on his lap on the way home. He ended up falling asleep though. The snow came down today too. About an inch or so. It really made it feel like Christmas time!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Then we opened gifts. Malac didn't understand last year. We ended up opening them up for him. But not this year. Rarely was there a gift open with out Malac's help. He loved ripping the paper. even if he could see what it was if there was still paper on the gift, it had to come off. His favorite, I think was his new Dump truck from grandma and Grandpa. He wanted it on his lap on the way home. He ended up falling asleep though. The snow came down today too. About an inch or so. It really made it feel like Christmas time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What fun! That's a pretty awesome looking dump truck!
ReplyDeleteAaron and I started up a blog, so send me your email to aaronandmeliss@gmail.com and I'll send an invite your way!