Here are a few pictures from this weekend!
First of all My Sweet sister-in-law Julie has connections! She got 3 tickets to the Macy's Clinton Kelly Fashion show and critique. Jess was out of town and Nichole was busy so Kathi and I got to go. It was awesome. We were in the 3rd row from the front of the cat walk and found a few with just 3 chairs for the 3 of us. Clinton was so very funny. He had a question and answer part, and Kathi got to ask a question and Julie was close enough to touch his butt if she wanted! We learned a lot like we all weren't supposed to be wearing our t-shirts and Julie and I need a bra fitting. (Yuck!) So we shopped till we dropped, trying our best to follow all the rules. Then we got up front to get our free books and they had just given away the very last one!!! How sad!!!! Oh well...
Well any how, Julie got some really cute outfits. She tried on a lot but looked very saucy! I however got a smashing Kelly green pea coat! It is very cute. I also got 2 new pairs of jeans, I hope I don't stretch them out this time! Later that day we went out to Chris and Julie's favorite sushi place. It was pretty yummy. Afterwards Adam found Osmos a supper cute Rain/winter coat. (He loves it, ha ha ha) So here is Malac strutting his stuff in his daddy's hat and his own coat, Osmos in his new coat and mommy in her new coat. We just need a picture of Adam and we would have the whole family in there! So over all it was a very fun week end and i can't wait to do it again and go shopping with Julie again too. I am sure many people shopping at Macy's were happy to have us gone though, Julie and I are quite the cacklers! Thanks Julie!!!
We had a fun weekend. My parents stopped by and visited. They brought Malac a tractor. He loves it and plays with it a lot. He enjoyed playing with my dad and made a lot of funny faces. He had a lot of fun and we got a few laughs out of the little guy! What a fun weekend!
P.S. the macys picture isn't mine, i forgot to take my own!


No comments:
Post a Comment