
The other day I left the TV on for Malac to watch so I could get ready.(yes that's right I do let the TV baby sit my son, but just so I can shower!) We were trying to head out the door. Well the show was ending when I got in the shower so Mr. Rogers came on next. It wasn't even noon. I came out of the shower and threw on some jeans and a T, and loudly exclaimed it was time to eat lunch. Nothing... This is not unusual for Malac as his only food interest is JUICE. So I just as loudly repeated myself. I finely noticed he was on the floor watching TV so I went up to him and saw that he had fallen asleep to Mr. Rogers. It was Mr. Rogers that was lame! I don't know he has ever fallen asleep watching TV except when the point was to put him to sleep (because we were in a hotel and didn't want to wake up everyone in the place). So there is a first time for everything. But I think this proves my point that Mr. Rogers is just as lame a neighbor as when I was a kid. I can't believe it still runs on TV! (even if it is an educational, "positive" program). Apparently neither can Malac.

No comments:
Post a Comment