I just love this picture. I thought it would do best to describe what Mr. Malac is doing lately. A very nice lady in our ward has her own baby store attached to her home. Shes putting some commercials on TV and had all the live action part down, but needed still shots for the ad. She invited Malac over (along with 7-8 other little kids, mostly all girls) to model some of her clothes, shoes and what not. So she had pile of clothes laid out in her living room, and said find something that fits and put it on. I looked and looked the only thing in a size that would fit him was a Santa suit. So she told me to put it on. So Malac was Santa, and her granddaughter was Mrs. Clause. We went to have the photographer take the pictures and he wouldn't grin for the life of him. HE GLARED. like this sucks, I can't believe your making me do this, glare. I raddled a truck and I think she got a shot or two of him maybe smiling, most likely just normal. Whats worse is he got her granddaughter to glare through most of the pictures too. He tired on another outfit she pulled off her shelf. She mentioned that she really wanted her boxers modeled. I told her I was glad to let him model her boxers but one of the lady's in our ward voiced that she might think it was a tad immodest,bless her heart, he is not yet 2, as long as he is naked in the house and not outside, he is modest! So he didn't model any boxers, but maybe next time. He behaved really well and so I took him to the toy store to let him pick out a toy. I was thinking a car or wall-e toy.... no he considered wall-e but saw Iron Man and wouldn't let anyone near it. He even had to be holding the price scanner, so we could pay for it. Oh well it will be worth it to me to see my little model on TV. Just so you know it will be on our local FOX station,( i don't know when it starts but it will air at least through Christmas), however one of the shots he was in she might save for her next commercial when ever that will be. I'm excited and hope to record it for future posterity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment