I know that these pictures are not the best, but they were just too cute! Audrey insisted that Malac be her prince and dance with her. She danced and danced with him leading him around. She was going a little fast so he kept falling down and she would pick him up and hug him tighter, hoping he would not fall down again. Then she asked for a kiss and Malac turned and ran! I don't know that he knew what she wanted but I do know he was done dancing!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Dance with me!!
I know that these pictures are not the best, but they were just too cute! Audrey insisted that Malac be her prince and dance with her. She danced and danced with him leading him around. She was going a little fast so he kept falling down and she would pick him up and hug him tighter, hoping he would not fall down again. Then she asked for a kiss and Malac turned and ran! I don't know that he knew what she wanted but I do know he was done dancing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is one of the most adorable things I have EVER seen! I love that they are friends (at least for now)
ReplyDelete