I thought I would show some pictures of our holiday business.
Last is a picture of Adam and a co worker at their annual Christmas party. They always have a white elephant gift exchange, where there is a singing fish floating around and if you get it you get the pleasure of keeping it till next year where it is thrown back in the mix of gifts. This year there was a snuggie and a Gold's Gym Sauna suit. It was too funny we had to get a picture! Other wise it was a fun evening without the boys. His office worked on the new YV Tech building in Yakima so they had the party there instead of Gasperetti's to save a few bucks. The students made the dinner and I think it might have even been fancier food wise then Gasperetti's it was really yummy and the students did a great job. I wouldn't mind taking their classes and learning to cook like that! It was a lot of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment