We had a fun Christmas morning. The boys were the first up. Dax woke up after Malac woke up crying because he wasn't in the bed he fell asleep in but a slightly smaller bed, then both boys decided they were hungry so I took them up and fed them. Malac didn't notice that Santa had come but when he did he was so tired he just stopped and admired the gifts. then he came over to where I was feeding Dax saw all the stockings stuffed and said "What a Mess!" I have taught my boy well! any how it was a lot of fun opening gifts with family. After breakfast we headed to Sunnyside to visit my family. It was fun having another girl around , I am happy Jake had found such a wonderful someone special to spend eternity with. Malac had a blast with his grandparents and uncles too. Adam, Dax and I were so tired we fell asleep so Malac played with Uncle Joe. Of course we forgot to pull out the camera there but we did have a lot of fun. We mostly just enjoyed watching all the kids around us play all season. We even got to take all the kids to the Chipmunk movie. They didn't move a muscle the whole time they all loved it! Malac and his cousin Truxtin got along really well and played a lot, Malac only didn't like it when his cousins sat in the middle of his train table. Other then that we had a lot of fun being around everyone, we miss them all already!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Merry Christmas
We had a fun Christmas morning. The boys were the first up. Dax woke up after Malac woke up crying because he wasn't in the bed he fell asleep in but a slightly smaller bed, then both boys decided they were hungry so I took them up and fed them. Malac didn't notice that Santa had come but when he did he was so tired he just stopped and admired the gifts. then he came over to where I was feeding Dax saw all the stockings stuffed and said "What a Mess!" I have taught my boy well! any how it was a lot of fun opening gifts with family. After breakfast we headed to Sunnyside to visit my family. It was fun having another girl around , I am happy Jake had found such a wonderful someone special to spend eternity with. Malac had a blast with his grandparents and uncles too. Adam, Dax and I were so tired we fell asleep so Malac played with Uncle Joe. Of course we forgot to pull out the camera there but we did have a lot of fun. We mostly just enjoyed watching all the kids around us play all season. We even got to take all the kids to the Chipmunk movie. They didn't move a muscle the whole time they all loved it! Malac and his cousin Truxtin got along really well and played a lot, Malac only didn't like it when his cousins sat in the middle of his train table. Other then that we had a lot of fun being around everyone, we miss them all already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment