Malac loves his brother, he asks to hold him a lot lately. When ever were putting Dax in the car he always seems to add "don't hurt my brother!" He seems to think the click of his car seat hurts him, silly boy!
I am sure when you think Orange, there is always some lound distinct memory, feeling, or opnion that comes to mind. That is our family. We are orange! We are happy, we are sad. We are good, we are bad. We ARE opinionated, and we have lots to say. We are orange!
I live in Utah with a bunch of boys! My sweet husband Adam, My even sweeter sons Malac and Daxtin, and our awesome puppy dog Osmos (a mini schnauzer). I stay at home with my boys, but am thinking about going back to school! Oh the adventures life brings. Hang on tight don't want to fall off of this ride, Can't wait to see what happens next!
Too cute! Malac is such a good brother already!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute photos!!! Oh, I can't wait to see them. I can't believe its been so long.
ReplyDelete