OK, so maybe these aren't the best pictures, but you should be able so see at least a little something. Basically all the pictures on the left are of it sucking its heal with it's fingers on it's head. Quite the flexible child. So the left side is more of it's head and the top two are of a very clear picture of it's "boy parts". So we can say with assurance it IS a boy. No more guessing. We are still very excited, and still looking for great boy names. It's hard!
Anyhow Malac went with me to the doctors office. He loves to go because he gets stickers, and lots of attention, not to mention he loves anything to do with the baby. After Malac correctly identified the baby's body parts projected up on the wall, before the doctor said what they were, he seemed excited still. He even saw a picture of the woman's reproductive parts on the wall, and said that's "where the baby comes out!", I so did not teach him that. I'm still not sure he even knew what he was looking at. Then before we left, the doctor told Malac, "now that your having a brother you'll have A LOT more cars around the house!" As if Malac wasn't excited enough, I however think we have plenty of cars around the house.


I'm ready for the new little guy to make his appearance.
ReplyDelete