Saturday, April 18, 2009

So much going on!










Well like the tittle says too much has been going on, not that I'm complaining, just busy. We started to get everything ready for a week of potty training-hard core- but then things kept happening. I'll be watching kids as Kathi will be at her Alzheimer's convention, so that wouldn't work with potty training then next week Ill be watching kids and the Georges business as they will be at AIA. So that won't work with potty training. But really I don't mind putting it off, it's a bit scary, but I won't let on with Malac...

On top of all this I asked Adam to check my lap top for bugs, out of the blue one night and well... as Adam puts it, it was DOA(dead on arrival). It somehow had more bugs then a cockroach fest. and not the easy to get rid of kind the very bad, had to wipe my drive kind. It sucked. But I have an awesome husband who knows tons about computers, and was able to fix it in a jiffy! (the picture I snapped of him fixing it looks like he's sleeping but he's just looking down at something.)

Then My sweet sweet boy one morning while I was helping Adam get ready for work decided to dump an entire new bottle of juice on the CARPET. I was so mad. I even grounded him from juice. He was in big trouble. But we borrowed mamom's spot bot, and it did a great job of cleaning it right up. Good thing my carpet is brown right?!?!

Then speaking of floors.... A while ago we got a new toilet. YES!!... but some how unknown to us the ring thing broke, and slowly leaked. Then one day we had a puddle and George came running to our rescue. With some help they were able to fix and stop the leak but the damage had already been done. So tile has been picked, and now today we started the project. the sub-flooring has been ripped up and toilet, washer and dryer and even vanity have all been ripped up. Adam and I both took turns helping out. This is all new to us. Gratefully, Kathi decided it had to be done right, so my ugly pinkish counter was also ripped up,( so the floor could dry under it) but I get to keep the vanity which I am very happy about as I love the size and more importantly the drawers. 3 large drawers, and a cabinet. So hopefully someday soon I will have all new sub flooring, new tile floor, my toilet back and a new lovely counter top and a renewed vanity(my job). I am scared and very excited for not only a new bathroom makeover, but the opportunity to learn how to do it all. Maybe I can then carry on that experience to other parts of my home!!!! I am also very grateful for all the help we are being given. If it weren't for George it might not have ever been done, let alone done right. Thanks!

Lastly Malac and I have been doing a lot of yard work trying to keep our yard looking great this year and not letting it die. So while we were out enjoying the yard, I grabbed the camera, and we had a great photo session. I think I did a great job, for not really having any photo experience, so I decided to show you just a few of my favs, enjoy!
































































1 comment:

  1. Things have been crazy for you! Adam doesn't look asleep working on your computer, he looks barely alive.

    Your Malac photos are great. Tell him I am coming to see him on Friday.

    ReplyDelete