

This week as yet again been another busy week. I am so very excited that we are one step closer! Adam worked on ripping up grass for my raised garden and George, Adam and I all helped,(Adam and I assisted George) in getting one step closer to having the bathroom completed! I am so excited. This week so far we got cement floor board down and mortared and screwed down, tile cut and then mortared down and the entire bathroom and ceiling painted! It looks great. Tomorrows list is to try and clean/fix up the old vanity and make it look new(er). I can't wait to do Laundry in my own house and potty in my newer toilet! It really is the small things in life that are the best arnt they!
Adam, that does NOT look like the proper tool for the job. Are you lost without me?
ReplyDeleteVery impressed with all the productiveness.
ReplyDelete