Sunday, March 15, 2009

fun fun fun




This weekend we all had the opportunity to have a little fun. I was able to drive up with Kathi and meet Jessica and Julie (Nichole was sick and had lots of homework), to go to Seattle's Time Out For Women. It was a great deal of fun, to get away with the girls and just relax. I enjoyed it a great deal, despite my obsessive worrying about all my boys. They did just fine with out me and I knew they would. The got to go to Tri-Citys and see the Monster Trucks. It was pretty neat. Papa went too and took pictures., so you'll have to wait till I can steal those from him to see them. How ever Kathi and I had lots more FUN awaiting us. It was POURING rain in Seattle after our dinner, that although started early went much longer then we hoped. It was apparently Prom night, College Party night, and Family night out in Seattle. So Spaghetti Factory was an hour wait. Then at the end of dinner we checked the pass report on Julie's I-phone and it said it was REALLY snowy and slippery so we regretfully (for me I REALLY missed my boys and hormones were raging making me cry over missing my boys and snow, not because of Chris and Julie They are really fun), spent the night again. Well when we woke up around 8ish It was snowing in Seattle.This time the small snow was the size of Malac's hand. They were HUGE!! So Kathi and I jumped in the car and left for home, we almost had to turn around several times in the pass it was sooo slick and messy but thankfully we made it. It did however snow from Seattle to Just outside Ellensburg. I did get one more fun surprise on the way home. Malac stole daddy's phone and called me just outside of Ellensburg. We talked for 20 mins. I thought Adam dialed and gave him the phone but not even Adam would let Malac talk THAT long so I was getting worried. It turns out after piecing both our stories together Malac stol Daddy's phone, and he was looking for it, and Malac would put the phone down when Adam would ask if Malac had seen it, Then Adam heard Malac talking and saw Malac with the phone and let him talk for a minute till he heard me on the phone, and when he took the phone away he promptly hung up! Thankfully Adam Called back and assured me everything was ok. Silly boys! It's good to be home, and hugging my boys! I had fun but I missed em!

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun with you. Give Adam a big thank you for me. And a sqeeze for Malac.

    ReplyDelete