Wednesday, March 4, 2009

for the birds

Today we went on a walk and bike ride. Mommy loaded up the boys in the Schwinn cab and went for a ride. We went to the memorial park and fed the ducks. Mommy wasn't so bright in that she brought Osmos too. He really wanted to eat the ducks. He barked and cried, and kept the ducks away. Malac then wanted to force the bread on the ducks by chasing them. He did a great job of breaking up his bread by him self though. Then Malac decided to eat the bread, and I was glad it wasn't moldy. But he did keep falling down in the grass with bread in hand, and I don't want to go on about how poopy the grass is..... Any way we had a lot of fun chasing the ducks and quacking. Then we road our bike around a bit and headed home. For those of you who know Terrace Heights Dr, know its a bit steep. I under estimated it's steepness and had to hop off the bike 3/4 of the way to my stop, before I could get back on and Finnish the ride to the driveway. It gave me a great work out though!! It was fun and I can't wait for the next batch of yucky bread so we can go feed the ducks. Maybe next time we'll walk. Riding up that road is for the birds! :)









1 comment:

  1. ha...could of told you that it is for the birds even when u r in shape

    ReplyDelete