
This week end I had the pleasure of joining my friend and sister-in-law Jessica Davenport went to Time out for Women in Portland Oregon. It was a blast. We went to a special Friday morning seminar on leadership and then for a yummy dinner at spaghetti factory, yum yum! We even got to sit in the glass dome area to eat!! After dinner we headed back to TOFW, and had our evening seminar, which except for a few talks it turned out to be a concert. A band called the Nashville Tribute Band, played and they rocked! We staid at Jess's house and it was great! Saturday we went back to more seminars, till the evening. It was so fun. I loved all the speakers.
My favorite part was just spending time with Jess. Thanks for a great weekend! I wish everyone could come.
My favorite part was just spending time with Jess. Thanks for a great weekend! I wish everyone could come.

I had the best weekend too! It was perfect. I am so glad you were able to come down to spend the time with me. Love ya tons!
ReplyDelete