Today Adam and I were able to take Malac to choose his own Pumpkin. He was so excited! He had to touch as many as he could. He really wanted take the 115lb pumpkin home. Adam and I had such a fun time watching his face light up at each pumpkin, and even gourds. He was even happier when they were put into the cart. I was really surprised at Malac, most children I know want to take a pupkin they can carry or at least almost carry, not malac, the bigger the better. I told him he could even pick one out for Osmos, he wanted a big pumpkin for him too. He doesn't know I choose a little one for Osmos, and I'm the one with the big pumpkin. To malac they are all his. He wouldn't even let Osmso sniff them when we got home. I think Malac will be disappointed to find out we cut them up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment