Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


We had a happy fourth of July. I went to church leaving the boys home with daddy as they were getting over what was most likely strep. Then napped, then we ate hot dogs, home made ice cream, played with pop rocks, watched fire works, went to the ER, came home, went to bed.....
Oh, why you ask did we go to the ER?! well Malac was balancing himself on Mamoms end table and couch, in the dark during the finale of the fireworks, they were a little long for him. Then no one really saw what happened then, there was just a GIANT gash in his forehead and blood everywhere. So we dashed to the ER. Adam got to hold his head, while I held his body. I got the better end, as Adam said he saw bone, and it was hard to watch. He got 1 under stitch and 3 upper stitches. Although he hit vocals I didn't know he had, he was a super trooper. Before it all started he stuck his stickers the doctor gave him on me saying "Mom I just want you to be happy too". My heart almost broke, he had no clue what was about to happen. Then when the doctor was stitching him up he yelled stuff about this not being good, or a good choice, he was all done and stuff like that, you just didn't know if you wanted to laugh or cry. It was too cute, if only they wern't stitching up his head. It was hard, but we all made it through our first child ER visit. Lets hope it doesn't have to happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment