I have 3 boys. They all make me so happy. I had a lot of fun trying to get a cute picture of the 3 of them together, It's not easy. I've really enjoyed getting used to having a new guy around, and Malac has just about come all around. He still has a hard time talking about Dax but he enjoys being around him. (except when were in the car and Dax is crying) . I love my boys and can't wait to have lots of fun getting to know their personalities.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Boys
I have 3 boys. They all make me so happy. I had a lot of fun trying to get a cute picture of the 3 of them together, It's not easy. I've really enjoyed getting used to having a new guy around, and Malac has just about come all around. He still has a hard time talking about Dax but he enjoys being around him. (except when were in the car and Dax is crying) . I love my boys and can't wait to have lots of fun getting to know their personalities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love these pictures! So cute.
ReplyDelete