
Were still here and still waiting for our impending arrival. He seems to think like his brother, that it is just far too comfy in that womb to come out. All inductions are booked at the hospital next week and my doctor doesn't want to wait past next week so were hoping to A) go into labor before then or B) be checked Monday through Wednesday, and if there is ANY change, even if I am not really in labor, he'll send me to the hospital to be induced. Other then that were sitting & walking around waiting and feeling sick. Hopefully he decides to come soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment