Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thinking Boy...

Well I had my doctor apt. today and the doctor was on vacation so I had the nurse practitioner. She is super nice. She did the ultrasound on me so see if she could see if she could tell what we are having. The baby again, wiggled relentlessly. Not stopping for a second. It had the umbilical cord hanging between it's middle making it hard to see parts. It was folded up so it's feet were in it's face, and we even got a picture of the baby holding it's ankle. For how wiggly it was she did a much better job then the doctor of getting great pictures. Alas it appears we are having a boy. She wasn't the doctor, and couldn't say for sure, and like I said the baby was very wiggly with the umbilical cord in the right spot, but we think it's a boy. She got a great shot of what appears to be a little penis. A VERY healthy boy. She commented that it was a VERY strong & very Healthy baby boy. Not to mention active. It does worry me just a little how active this child is, He really moves a whole heck of a lot. But we will just have to wait and meet the little guy.

Malac also came with me and did a great job. He climbed up in the little chair and sat and asked where the baby was. He remembers last time he got to watch the baby projected on the wall. He talked a lot and asked about a penis. He is very excited to have a little brother. He talked non stop about penises. He's really into them right now(as I am sure he will always think they are pretty neat). When the check up was done, he asked where the baby was, I think he thought we would be bringing home the baby today. ( I wish as I have turned in to quite the punching bag for the little guy). But all in all it was a fun and successful trip. I'm so grateful the baby is so healthy and Malac is so excited about him, now I just wish we could find a name for the little guy!

1(Him holding his ankle

2)His boy parts hanging off the upper left side








3)His little face looking head on, body coming down to the left.

1 comment:

  1. I love the green caterpillars with your orange background!
    You'll have to let me know which names you're thinking of...so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete