No matter what I do I can't see to fix/ take a picture of the ultrasound. But the doctor seems to think that he sees a turtle, not a burger. So it supposedly a boy. Another boy for us. Got any names??? We don't, none we like anyway. The Baby moved around A LOT and almost had it's legs crossed but not. So the doctor couldn't get a great shot, not just of the parts but the baby too. It wiggled a lot more then Malac and I thought he was a wiggler. But the Doctor said it is VERY healthy. So thats good.
The funnest part is that I drank so much water I had a full bladder even after peeing, so the assistant thought she would get us started on the ultrasound, while we waited for the doctor, and since my bladder was soooo full she thought she saw 2 sacks, meaning twins. So I volunteered to empty my bladder so she could see better, It worked like a charm, Only one. Yess!!!! Dodged that bullet!
The doctor was so uncertain even though he thinks he clearly sees a turtle, he wants to try again next appointment. So who knows Maybe it is a turtle, Maybe it's a burger!?!? We'll assume it's a turtle for now. :)
(P.S. the Doctor said that turtle and burger really are the text book names for reading the boy and girl on the ultrasound, among a few others!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hurray! Barring any surprises, I totally win the bet on the boy/girl thing.
ReplyDeleteI really like this website for suggesting names: http://nymbler.com/
supposedly
ReplyDeleteWe love boys! Truxton will be right between Malac and this new one.
ReplyDelete